- Team members
- Massimiliano Rossi Paula Cademartori
- United Kingdom
- Circular Economy Circular Design 100% recycled 100% recyclable tableware stationery
100% recycled, 100% recyclable 3D printed tableware designed by Paula Cademartori for Supernovas.
Volta (meaning ‘architectural shape' in Italian and return - of the materials - in Portuguese) is a line of tableware and stationery created using recycled plastic filaments and 3D printing manufacturing technique. Conceived by the super-talented
Brazilian designer, Paula Cademartori for Supernovas, the whole collection is made from recycled PET waste streams, such as plastic food containers and drinks bottles, and it's endlessly recyclable. The collection includes pen holders, trays, vases, toolboxes, boxes, clips and much more; it's super-strong and resistant and comes in bright pastel colours.
- Does your design take social and cultural challenges and human wellbeing into consideration?
We take waste out of landfills and never return it.
- Does your design support sustainable production, embodying circular or regenerative design practices?
Our products are made with 100% recycled sources, kept mono-material and do not using glues, ensuring their endless recyclability.
- Does your design promote awareness of responsible design and consumption?
Our products are made of 100% recycled materials and designed to be 100% recyclable. Moreover, Supernovas products are distributed 'as a service', which ensures they won't ever become waste.