- Team members
- Sara Badovinac Peter Zabret
- brandy home-made tag sticker
We wanted to create an open-source tags for local brand brewers, indicating alcohol level.
Home distillation of brandy is an all-Slovenian culinary discipline, that has gathered risk of getting back pain at fruit collecting and sitting by a cauldron, where at last only the ones with persistence of a vulture achieve victory.
Due to smaller produced quantities of home brandy client, Mr Lenart Girandon, wanted a one-solution-fits-all, which would highlight all of the important information. Even more, he wanted the tag to be at disposal for other brandy-creating colleagues, which will underline the visibility of this tradition.
- Does your design take social and cultural challenges and human wellbeing into consideration?
Instead of each brandy brewer creating their own tag, we designed a cheaper and universal tag, which takes home brandy brewing to a new level.
- Does your design support sustainable production, embodying circular or regenerative design practices?
Implementing local producer of tags and eco-friendly paper.
- Does your design use principles of distribution and open source?
Anyone can use Percentage tag, free for any brewer.