- Team members
- Andrei Bryan Goudarzi
- Upcycled recycled reused wear bags accesories
Fully upcycled clothing and accesories
Atelier Resolved is the workshop and brand that I have creates in 2016 and since then I have made products out of recycled and reused materials. Also had collaborations with brands like McDonald's last year, Sloane Coffee Bucharest, UrbanMonkey, and selected for Romanian Fashion Week 2022
- Does your design take social and cultural challenges and human wellbeing into consideration?
The products made reflect the actual culture and it's a reaction to waste and fast fashion.
- Does your design support sustainable production, embodying circular or regenerative design practices?
Yes, we offer a -50 reduction on our website if our clients prefer to donate to us articles like old jackes, bags etc. We also offer repairs not only on our products.
- Does your design use principles of distribution and open source?
Many designs are very simple so that the materials stand out more than anything. We have made workshops and made a small comunity of people that want to make a change
- Does your design promote awareness of responsible design and consumption?
Yes we often post on our story facts about how our consumption habbits affect the environment and us by default.
Social Media Accounts